Thursday, April 9, 2020

Hunkering Down

My last post ended with a message of hope. Of course, since I believe that hope could not exist without desparation or fear, I may have focused a bit more on images that visually were devoid of hope altogether.

As a result, and in accordance with the promotion of working at home as a way of life, I wish to inspire people with some paintings I have now had the time to finish.

The message, of course, is for people to use this time to explore some of the things that make us human. If you're artistic, grab a brush and make something. If you're a musician, write a song. If you don't know what to do, read a book. If you want to pass the time, look at a tree, or the sky.

In other words, look for hope.


Here's what Long Island beaches and parks should look like all the time!




No comments:

Post a Comment